28. No smoking in common areas
The accommodation should provide non-smoking areas in all public areas. However, in several European countries it is already forbidden to smoke in public areas.
You are not an registered user. You are not allowed to view the whole content of this website. In this section would contain also the follwowing pages:
- Definition: A non-smoking section should be available in commo...
- Focus: Non-smoking areas should be offered in all common ...
- Additional focus: Lower quantities of cleaning products are needed i...
- Implementation: The following measures are necessary if a non-smok...
- How to document the criteria: Provide a copy of the non-smoking policy.
If you are interested to get the European EcoLabel, please contact one of our Partners nearby your location - you will then be registered for free for this program.
If you already have received a username and a password please use it on the startpage by clicking here.