1. Electricity from renewable energy
This criterion focuses on electricity derived from renewable energy (clean energy). At least 22% of the energy consumed should be derived from clean energy. The criterion is applicable only where renewable energy sources are available.
This criterion focuses on the following:
- conducting a review of overall energy consumption.
- providing a written action plan that complies with the criteria.
- implementing solutions.
- preparing documentation of energy derived from renewable sources.
You are not an registered user. You are not allowed to view the whole content of this website. In this section would contain also the follwowing pages:
- Definition: At least 22% of electricity should come from renew...
- Focus: At least 22% of consumed energy should originate f...
- Additional focus: If you have access to a free electricity market, d...
- Implementation: Step 1: Review overall energy consumption of the e...
- How to document criteria: If the percentage of renewable electricity is high...
If you are interested to get the European EcoLabel, please contact one of our Partners nearby your location - you will then be registered for free for this program.
If you already have received a username and a password please use it on the startpage by clicking here.