12. Water flow from taps and showers
Water consumption in accommodations can be significantly improved by reducing the water flow from taps and shower heads.
It has been shown that annual water consumption can be reduced to 12 liters / minute (i.e. 30% less) without affecting quality.
You are not an registered user. You are not allowed to view the whole content of this website. In this section would contain also the follwowing pages:
- Definition: The water flow from taps and showers should not ex...
- Focus: Water usage by guests can be reduced.
- Additional focus: There is a connection between reducing overall wat...
- Implementation: Step 1: Measure the current water flow of taps and...
- How to document the criteria: Provide a list indicating all the types and water ...
If you are interested to get the European EcoLabel, please contact one of our Partners nearby your location - you will then be registered for free for this program.
If you already have received a username and a password please use it on the startpage by clicking here.