18. Watering plants and gardens
Gardens and plants should be watered during appropriate and necessary times. The appropriate and necessary time should be determined by the climatic conditions of each site.
You are not an registered user. You are not allowed to view the whole content of this website. In this section would contain also the follwowing pages:
- Definition: Flowers and gardens should normally be watered bef...
- Focus: This criterion is relevant if the accommodation ha...
- Additional focus: Additional tips on how to use water in the garden:
- Implementation: Step 1: Develop written procedures for watering of...
- How to document the criteria: Prepare a written procedure outlining when and how...
If you are interested to get the European EcoLabel, please contact one of our Partners nearby your location - you will then be registered for free for this program.
If you already have received a username and a password please use it on the startpage by clicking here.