27. Disposable products
The purchase of single-use and disposable types of products must be avoided. This includes:
- "one-portion" or "single-use" toiletries
- single use cups, plates and cutlery.
You are not an registered user. You are not allowed to view the whole content of this website. In this section would contain also the follwowing pages:
- Definition: Unless required by law, none of the following disp...
- Focus: The emphasis of this criterion relates to disposab...
- Additional focus
- Implementation: Step 1: Conduct a review to determine if and which...
- How to document the criteria: Provide a written document which demonstrates the ...
If you are interested to get the European EcoLabel, please contact one of our Partners nearby your location - you will then be registered for free for this program.
If you already have received a username and a password please use it on the startpage by clicking here.