38. Photovoltaic and wind generation of electricity
This criterion focuses on electricity derived from photovoltaic systems and /or generation of wind power systems in order to produce at least 20% of the total amount of electricity consumed annually.
You are not an registered user. You are not allowed to view the whole content of this website. In this section would contain also the follwowing pages:
- Definition: The tourist accommodation should have a photovolta...
- Focus: At least 20% of electricity consumed should origin...
- Additional focus
- Implementation: Step 1: Evaluate overall electricity consumption w...
- How to document the criteria: A description of the photovoltaic or wind power ge...
If you are interested to get the European EcoLabel, please contact one of our Partners nearby your location - you will then be registered for free for this program.
If you already have received a username and a password please use it on the startpage by clicking here.