39. Heating from renewable energy sources
In EU Ecolabel certified accommodations, at least 50% of the energy used for heating rooms or producing hot water should originate from renewable sources. All energy for heating and hot water has to be documented. If the accommodation consumes less than 50% of heat derived from renewable sources, it should switch to renewable energy. This includes:
- geothermal energy
- solar power.
You are not an registered user. You are not allowed to view the whole content of this website. In this section would contain also the follwowing pages:
- Definition: At least 50% of the total energy used to heat eith...
- Focus: "Renewable energy" is energy which origi...
- Additional focus
- Implementation: Step 1: Identify which type of heating system is b...
- How to document the criteria: Indicate in writing thy type of renewable energy s...
If you are interested to get the European EcoLabel, please contact one of our Partners nearby your location - you will then be registered for free for this program.
If you already have received a username and a password please use it on the startpage by clicking here.