4. Boiler efficiency
This criterion focuses on the efficiency of new boilers. At least 90% efficiency should be reached with all new boilers purchased by the accommodation and operated with liquid or gaseous fuels.
This criterion focuses on the following:
- boiler efficiency criteria
- identifying and purchasing the correct boiler
- implementing solutions
- documenting the efficiency of the boiler.
You are not an registered user. You are not allowed to view the whole content of this website. In this section would contain also the follwowing pages:
- Definition: The efficiency of any new boiler (heat generator) ...
- Focus: All gas and oil fired boilers are generally includ...
- Additional focus: Lower energy costs: A high-performance boiler that...
- Implementation - 1. Boiler standards: CASE 1
- Implementation - 2. Heating requirements: Step 1: Identify the annual heating needs of the f...
- How to document the criteria: The accommodation should obtain a technical report...
If you are interested to get the European EcoLabel, please contact one of our Partners nearby your location - you will then be registered for free for this program.
If you already have received a username and a password please use it on the startpage by clicking here.