47. Insulation of existing buildings
In accordance with the EU Ecolabel directive, the accommodation should demonstrate that building insulation exceeds the legally required standards. The main objective is to improve overall energy efficiency.
You are not an registered user. You are not allowed to view the whole content of this website. In this section would contain also the follwowing pages:
- Definition: The building (s) should have insulation above nati...
- Focus: Correct insulation of buildings significantly impr...
- Additional focus: Insulation includes:
- Implementation: Step 1: Identify all existing insulation standards...
- How to document the criteria: Provide a written declaration from an energy exper...
If you are interested to get the European EcoLabel, please contact one of our Partners nearby your location - you will then be registered for free for this program.
If you already have received a username and a password please use it on the startpage by clicking here.