54. Automatic switching-off of outside lights
Automatic outdoor lighting systems should be installed throughout the entire accommodation in order to improve overall energy efficiency.
“Outdoor lighting” includes:
- illumination of the entire structure and entrance
- surrounding gardens and paths
- swimming pool
- parking place.
You are not an registered user. You are not allowed to view the whole content of this website. In this section would contain also the follwowing pages:
- Definition: Unnecessary outside lights should be turned off au...
- Focus: The objective is to eliminate unnecessary energy c...
- Additional focus: Installation of solar panels is a method of reduci...
- Implementation: Step 1: Install an automatic outdoor lighting syst...
- How to document the criteria: Prepare a detailed description which explains the ...
If you are interested to get the European EcoLabel, please contact one of our Partners nearby your location - you will then be registered for free for this program.
If you already have received a username and a password please use it on the startpage by clicking here.