59. Washing machine water consumption
All washing machines should be water efficient.
Water consumption must not exceed 12 liters of water per load.
You are not an registered user. You are not allowed to view the whole content of this website. In this section would contain also the follwowing pages:
- Definition: The washing machines used by the accommodation or ...
- Focus: The accommodation should operate only water effici...
- Additional focus
- Implementation: Step 1: Identify water consumption from each indiv...
- How to document the criteria: A technician should provide documentation which in...
If you are interested to get the European EcoLabel, please contact one of our Partners nearby your location - you will then be registered for free for this program.
If you already have received a username and a password please use it on the startpage by clicking here.