64. Dosage of swimming pool disinfectant
The overall use of all types of disinfectants in swimming pools should be reduced, and if possible eliminated.
Thus the accommodation should use automatic dosage systems.
You are not an registered user. You are not allowed to view the whole content of this website. In this section would contain also the follwowing pages:
- Definition: The swimming pool should have an automatic dosage ...
- Focus: Swimming pool disinfectants are known to create ha...
- Additional focus
- Implementation: This criterion is only relevant to tourist accommo...
- How to document the criteria: Document the type and functionality of the automat...
If you are interested to get the European EcoLabel, please contact one of our Partners nearby your location - you will then be registered for free for this program.
If you already have received a username and a password please use it on the startpage by clicking here.