84. Additional environmental measures
EU certified accommodations should meet and exceed the required criteria of the EU Ecolabel. Additional measures should be taken to reduce the overall environmental impact of energy, water, waste and chemical consumption.
You are not an registered user. You are not allowed to view the whole content of this website. In this section would contain also the follwowing pages:
- Definition: The management of the tourist accommodation should...
- Focus: The environmental impact of the following areas sh...
- Additional focus
- Implementation: Examples of going beyond what is required by this ...
- How to document the criteria: Provide documentation which indicates all the vari...
If you are interested to get the European EcoLabel, please contact one of our Partners nearby your location - you will then be registered for free for this program.
If you already have received a username and a password please use it on the startpage by clicking here.