56. Water flow from taps and shower heads
Water consumption in accommodations can be significantly improved by reducing the water flow from taps and shower heads.
It has been shown that annual water consumption can be reduced to 8.5 liters / minute without affecting quality.
You are not an registered user. You are not allowed to view the whole content of this website. In this section would contain also the follwowing pages:
- Definition: The water flow from the taps and showers should no...
- Focus: Water consumed by guests can be reduced.
- Additional focus
- Implementation: Step 1: Measure the current water flow of taps and...
- How to document the criteria: Provide a copy indicating all the types and water ...
If you are interested to get the European EcoLabel, please contact one of our Partners nearby your location - you will then be registered for free for this program.
If you already have received a username and a password please use it on the startpage by clicking here.