7. Switching off heating or air conditioning
Heating and air conditioning should be turned off automatically when guests open windows.
In case no automatic system is installed guests should be made aware of turning off heating and cooling when windows are open or when departing the room. The overall objective is to avoid and reduce heat and cooling losses.
You are not an registered user. You are not allowed to view the whole content of this website. In this section would contain also the follwowing pages:
- Definition: If the heating or the air conditioning does not sw...
- Focus: Automatic systems which turn off heating or coolin...
- Additional Focus
- Implementation: Guests must be informed to turn off heating and ai...
- How to document the Criteria: A copy of the information which is provided to gue...
If you are interested to get the European EcoLabel, please contact one of our Partners nearby your location - you will then be registered for free for this program.
If you already have received a username and a password please use it on the startpage by clicking here.