93. Returnable and refillable bottles
This criteria focuses on the usage of refillable bottles instead of single use bottles. The main objective of this criterion is to reduce waste or energy loss during the recycling process.
The emphasis of this criteria includes:
- An in depth review of the current situation (where and the types of beverage containers that are sold)
- To determine where single use or other types of bottles can be substituted by refillable bottles.
- To document solutions.
You are not an registered user. You are not allowed to view the whole content of this website. In this section would contain also the follwowing pages:
- Definition: The campsite shall offer beverages in returnable/...
- Focus: Single usage containers are considered to be a rel...
- Additional Focus
- Implementation: Step 1: Review all the various types of drinks and...
- How to document the Criteria: Provide documentation about all beverages sold in ...
If you are interested to get the European EcoLabel, please contact one of our Partners nearby your location - you will then be registered for free for this program.
If you already have received a username and a password please use it on the startpage by clicking here.